- Make sure you are documenting each surgery day that you have check your fuel powered generator to ensure that it is working.
- Each month you are required to document running a 30 minute test load.
- Bi-annually you are required to document running a 90 minute test load.
- Every three (3) years you are required to document running a 3 hour test.
- It is required that you must have an annunciator panel easily accessible to view within the surgery center so that you are aware of the generator’s performance at all times.
- You are required to have an emergency light present at the site of the fuel powered generator.
Here’s to your success,